The following information provides a basic overview of tuition and registration fees for enrollment in Cornerstone Christian Schools Online School.
Registration Fee (per student and non-refundable):
*CCS Online pricing is subject to change without notice.
- $150 – First-time Student Registration Fee
- $100 – Re-Enrollment or part-time students (for returning students – no placement testing.)
- Part-Time students may register for .5 to 3.5 courses.
- Students with 4 or more courses are considered full-time students.
Annual Tuition – Any Enrollment Level (regardless of age):
- $450 per online full-credit course
- $225 per half-credit (semester) course
- Graduation Fee – $50
The graduation fee covers diploma and official transcript only.
- MAP Testing Fee – $50
Standardized testing fee required of all students in grades 3 through 11.
- Lab Fees – $50
Chemistry and Biology fee for virtual labs on an external website.
Registration fees are billed at time of registration. CCS Online School offers a tuition payment plan, for full-time students only, as follows:
- 1st payment – 50% of Total Tuition – Due after placement, before curriculum is assigned.
- 2nd payment – 50% of Total Tuition – Due 120 days after first tuition payment.
Payment 2 must be made before second-semester courses can be activated.
Note: Tuition will be paid by debit or credit card only.
3rd through 6th Grades
Typical load includes 5 subjects: Bible, Math, Language Arts, History, and Science for total of $2250 plus registration and testing fees
7th through 8th Grades
Typical load includes 5 or 6 subjects: Bible, Math, Language Arts, History, Science and possible elective for total of $2250 or $2700 plus registration and testing fees
9th through 12th Grades
The typical load for high school students is 7 subjects: Bible, Math, Language Arts, History, Science, and two electives for $3150 dependent upon total courses plus registration and testing fees
Optional Official Graduation Ceremony:
This ceremony is held at Cornerstone Church, San Antonio, Texas, usually at the end of May.
Student coursework must be completed using the guidelines below to be allowed to walk in the physical campus ceremony:
- Unit 3 of all courses must be completed prior to Christmas break.
- Unit 5 (first semester) of all courses must be completed by the last Friday in January.
- Unit 7 of all courses must be completed prior to Spring break.
- Unit 10 (entire courses) must be completed by the second Friday in May.
Seniors must purchase cap and gown individually in addition to the graduation fee.
- High school diplomas are issued to full time enrollees only.
- Part-time students are welcome to take courses individually.
*It is against policy for Cornerstone physical campus students to transfer to CCS Online for only their senior year without express permission from school administration.