Ignitia operates on Windows® or Macintosh® operating systems. The minimum system requirements to effectively run Ignitia are as follows:
- Adobe Reader version 9 or higher (Reports in Ignitia can be generated as a PDF file as well as an HTML or Excel file.)
- Pentium 1 GHz (Recommended: Pentium 1.5 GHz or greater)
- 1 GB RAM (Recommended: 2 GB)
- 128 MB graphics memory
- 4 GB hard drive space
- Firefox version 28 or higher (Firefox is the recommended browser for Ignitia.)
- MS Internet Explorer version 10 or 11 (For users of Internet Explorer on Windows 8, Ignitia must be operated in the Desktop version of Internet Explorer.)
- Safari version 7 or higher
- Google Chrome version 40 or higher
- Adobe Flash® Version 11 or higher is required to be installed and working properly or the program will not display video, sounds, or other media.
Browser Settings – browsers should be configured with these recommended settings.
- Passwords: Disable features that automatically save passwords.
- AutoComplete: Disable AutoComplete, as it often looks like a list of answers from which to choose.
- Caching: Enable caching, but set browsers to clear the cache when closed.
Network Filtering Considerations
*.glynlyon.com, *.soochools.com, *.iginitiaschools.com, and *.speechstream.net must be added to the whitelist of any filtering, proxy or firewall programs/servers in use.